STORY 39 : French Professional Cosplayer !

French Professional Cosplayer !


Hello! I am Shinji - project manager of 73eats! I am now, has developed the 73eats application which
"anyone can understand menu from around the world" to inbound guest.


Cherry blossoms are about to bloom in Tokyo!


Best season when many foreign tourists come to Japan every year. This year is making a big fuss all
over the world, but we hope you come back as soon as possible and enjoy under the cherry
blossoms in spring Japan!




Today I would like to introduce a French couple came to Japan two years ago in the spring!


Professional cosplay!


Her Facebook's name is Harker Cosplay


Cosplay is her main job, not for playing so She is a professional cosplayer!


There are so many photos on Facebook so check out!


Proposal in Japan!


They are a couple have been dating for 7 years. They both loved Japan and proposed when they
came to Japan! Congratulations!




Of course, called out to the guests were staying at the same time and celebrate at the party as usual
like this!


Let's repeat after me!


As I mentioned before, when a guest comes from a new country, I asked them how they say these
words in they mother language:


Hello, Thank you, I love you!


I was taught about 30 languages, but I can't remember how many times I heard!




So, on that day, all the guests were positively playing along together, so I became a teacher and
everyone started a greeting lesson in the world!





They from France, Belgium, Greece, Germany (born at Ukraine & Vietnam), etc.!


But if you are having fun together like this, it may be easy to learn! Lol


Intercultural communication life continues! !


Unfortunately, I couldn't see her true cosplay, but that is the world I don't know, so even just looking
at her Facebook photos is really satisfying!


By the way, two young Germans born at Ukraine and Vietnam who are sitting at the back of the party
are also anime otaku!


They bought so many figures as souvenirs that couldn't get in even if bought one suitcase at a time!


I know that otaku culture, including Japanese manga and animation, is recognized in the world, but
did you know that it was amazing! ?


There are many other guests come to love Japan from a perspective we don't even know!


Have a nice weekend! 


See you again nex time!



Comments

Popular Posts